Monday, July 4, 2011

Paisley Park


I'm not sure what decade these paisley earrings are derived from, but I love the Jackie O style they evoke based on the turquoise and sea foam green colors alone. They're heavier on the ears than I normally like my "ornaments" to feel, but for a mere $2 at Founder's Crossing, I'm willing to sacrifice comfort for fashion. By today's standards, these enameled jewels are a nod to Lily Pulitzer Palm Beach preppiness; they even honor the bohemian/straitlaced dichotomy of Tory Burch; uptown Manhattan socialites will find that they pair well with Milly's line-up of modern, vintage threads. They're formal enough for a cocktail party aboard a yacht in Monte Carlo, yet casual enough for lobster roll hunting in Maine. Whatever the occasion, these are my go-to studs for effortless fashion in a flash.

-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment